Wednesday 7 September 2011

Week seven - Tutorial task

So far so good

I am impressed with my group. We all came prepared to this weeks tutorial. The others have started filming, and we are only missing one scene. And I have learned how to use iMovie, it's actually kind of fun! We downloaded everything onto my Mac, saw through it, and decided what to use and what not to use. They shot from a lot of different angles, so it gives me some play room and I can find the best one. Let the editing begin!

I really enjoyed playing around with iMovie, so I have already edited a rough version of what the end result is going to look like. I'm playing around with different effects to see what works the best, I think I'm getting the hang of it. So much fun! 

AndrĂ© is going to film the last scene we need for next week with the "bad guy". The boys and Astrid are also going to find some pictures that we need. I am going to continue editing, and hopefully be done with what we have now till next time. We still need to figure out what music to use and other small details. I'm trying out different songs to see how it works with the theme, it's really hard. But I think we will work that out easily if we have a little brainstorming next time. 

I'll be very happy if we keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the end result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment