Sunday 2 October 2011

Week nine - Tutorial Task

My essay

I chose "Does the extensive use of computer/video games have an adverse impact on the health of young people. What are the most recent papers? Clarify what both sides of the argument claim and only then offer your reasoned opinion based on facts."


I want to write an essay about computer/video games because it sort of fascinates me how people get so in to a game and can get addicted. I don't play myself, only from time to time if my friends want to. I am looking forward to finding out what it does to you not only mentally but also physically. I have a opinion that it can be good for you to a certain level. But if it gets too extreme it is absolutely unhealthy and can be dangerous. I'm going to try not to let my opinion shine trough until the end, and I'm looking forward to finding out if it is good for you in any way.
This is how I'm thinking about setting it up:


Intro


Explaining why and how people get addicted


I will research how it has grown and changed over the years and what is so special about this generation and gaming 


Why it is bad for you


Why it is good for you


Maybe my own opinion


Conclusion





No comments:

Post a Comment